*The top mentioned below was gifted by Pink Blush, but all opinions are my own.
Fall is without a doubt my favorite fashion season, and now that the season has officially started, I’m already starting to wear some of my favorite pieces. Feeling stylish while 36 weeks pregnant isn’t easy, but thankfully Pink Blush’s line of maternity clothes are comfortable and always on-trend. They’re really at the top of their class when it comes to making clothing that women actually want to wear to look and feel good during pregnancy.
One of my favorite pieces currently is the Striped V-neck Tie Front Maternity Top pictured above (and fyi, it comes in a non-maternity version that you can find here). It’s incredibly soft, accommodates my rapidly expanding bump perfectly, and works with a variety of looks. It also comes in black with white stripes. Here I styled it with denim, over the knee boots, and one of my signature hats for a casual yet on-trend look that’s perfect for grabbing a meal with friends.
You can easily style a date night look with this top by pairing it with black denim, heels or booties, and a moto jacket. Or turn it into a comfy casual look perfect for running errands or heading to the park by adding a pair of black joggers or leggings, tennis shoes, and a denim jacket. The possibilities are pretty endless, making this top a wardrobe staple. You can check out more cute and versatile tops from Pink Blush here.
I’m excited to continue wearing this piece and some of my other favorites throughout the season. Here are my top 5 tips for transitioning into a fall wardrobe:
- Accessories are everything. This is the time to break out boots, hats, scarves, and jewelry. Simply adding on accessories really ramps up the style factor on any outfit.
- Don’t be afraid to mix neutrals. Black, brown, beige, grey, and navy can all look amazing together.
- Adopt a signature print. Leopard and plaid are popular choices for fall and look amazing, but so do stripes, florals etc. A signature print lets you mix and match simpler wardrobe staples without having to think too hard.
- A pop of color is always refreshing. There are so many ways to incorporate a pop of color- lipstick, your nail polish, a bag, or your shoes are all easy ways to go bold when you’re wearing fall neutrals.
- Make a statement with your outerwear. Once the temps cool down and you have to wear a jacket, you might as well make it one that immediately displays your chic sense of style. Moto jackets, trench coats, wrap coats, and teddy bear coats are some of my favorites.
What are your favorite fall clothing items? If you have any additional tips for transitioning into a fall wardrobe please share.
2 thoughts on “Style Inspo with Pink Blush + My Top Fall Fashion Tips”
Great post! Love your tips and this top! ❤️